- As staff you must follow all community guidelines as well as all server rules.
Click here to read over the guidelines and rules.
- Use common sense.
Be mindful and use common sense. The guidelines shouldn’t have to list every rule. If you are unsure about anything then simply ask a fellow staff member.
- Staff members work for the server with many granted benefits, but this does not mean they may abuse their abilities to affect the experience of other players.
The following is a list of examples that may be considered abuse:
– Fighting or raiding other players using staff abilities – e.g. /fly, /pvp, /god, /kill etc.
– Using cheats to obtain items – e.g. /item, /give, /gmsp, /gmc, etc.
– Deleting player content without justification – e.g. removing a clan or auction item (This does not include raiding.)
– Punishing a knowingly innocent player – e.g. Banning a player for personal reasons.
- Have a justified reasoning for all punishments.
We require you to use the punishment system and to properly issue the correct punishments. Use /punish (player) to open the user-interface.
- If you are administration or higher you must inform the manager prior to changing your username.
This is to limit any confusion between who is who in the higher ranking staff.
As staff you must follow all of our rules and guidelines. If you fail to do so you will be demoted or removed.
Staff will be punished in the same manner as normal players would for breaking server rules.