- As staff you must follow all community guidelines as well as all server rules.
Click here to read over the guidelines and rules.
- Use common sense.
Be mindful and use common sense. The guidelines shouldn’t have to list every rule. If you are unsure about anything then simply ask a fellow staff member.
- Staff members work for the server with many granted benefits, but this does not mean they may abuse their abilities to affect the experience of other players.
The following is a list of examples that may be considered abuse:
– Fighting or raiding other players using staff abilities – e.g. /fly, /pvp, /god, /kill etc.
– Using cheats to obtain items – e.g. /item, /give, /gmsp, /gmc, etc.
– Deleting player content without justification – e.g. removing a clan or auction item (This does not include raiding.)
– Punishing a knowingly innocent player – e.g. Banning a player for personal reasons.
- Have a justified reasoning for all punishments.
We require you to use the punishment system and to properly issue the correct punishments. Use /punish (player) to open the user-interface.
- If you are administration or higher you must inform the manager prior to changing your username.
This is to limit any confusion between who is who in the higher ranking staff.
- You must be 16 years or older to apply for staff.
- You must have access to some form of communication with a working microphone.
- You must have a clean punishment history on the server with no bans and minimal warnings.
- You must not be staff on any other server, not even your own!
- You must be able to communicate in English.
- You must have playtime of over a week.
Stages of Applying for Staff:
– Application. You must meet all requirements and have a interesting application.
– Background checks. The application team will check the applicant’s history.
– Interview. The applicant will be interviewed assuming they pass the previous two stages of applying.