Mystic Exile is a competitive survival server with the main goal being focused on forming clans in order to compete against other players. Players can unlock special abilities using their skill tree and modify their equipment using many unique enchants. The Mystic Exile server also features many arcade games for players to earn game credits in. Defeat your enemies, read into some of the hidden lore behind the land of Mystic, or play some of the arcade games.
No one knows how one arrives in the land of Mystic, but it’s inhabitants are all exiled here for unknown reasons.. Mystic is a land with many forms of magick for those who wish to master the arcane arts, but where there is magick there are those who wish to abuse their abilities. In this wasteland there is division; some exiles have chosen to form their own clans while those who remain in sole sovereignty live in anarchy. One of the most prominent and possibly the most infamous clans is the Mystic Order, their goal is unknown and they have a history of being ruthless to outsiders.
NEWS & UPDATES
Thurs, July 8, 2021 –
- Added Mob Arenas.
- Added the Hunger Games.
- Added a player arena.
- Built the the new spawn.
- Added new webstore items.
- Added custom enchants. (Blindness, speed boots, double-damage modifiers.)
- Added new features to the skill tree. /skills
- Added a new sell option for players to sell ores with the /sell command.
Potential Future Updates:
- Exclusive minigames for premium users.
- More cosmetic options for premium users.
- Party-like minigames such as Simon says.
- A friending system to overlap the Clans system as a more linear way to manage who you know on the server.
- A revisal of the website forums.
- Making multiple server spawns to swap between for diversity.
- Adding bosses and custom mobs.
- Custom potion effects.
- Adding a feature for players to sell heads in a player market or adding a bounty system.